Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
Define your hairline or turn up the volume with Toppik Hair Filler. Made from premium, colored keratin fibers that blend undetectably with existing strands- instantly creating thicker, fuller looking hairstyles. A must-have for celebrity stylists for years.
- Made from pure organic Keratin Protein; the same protein found in human hair
- Safe, natural, and undetectable way to fill in your hairline, crown, edges, baby hairs, extension tracks or any area with fine or thinning hair
- Electro-statically charged to form a magnetic attraction with your existing hair - however fine - and blend perfectly to give you fuller, thicker looking hair in an instant
- Secure bond stays put all day (and night) even in rain, wind, and perspiration
- Toppik can withstand the toughest forces, from champagne showers to windy outdoor IG photoshoots; it won't come off until you wash it out
- With various shades to choose from, Toppik can help anyone slay their style
- For men and women with all hair types, styles, colors and textures
How To Use
Use on dry hair.
For precise application to hairline or part: For best results, pair with the Toppik Hair Perfecting Duo (sold separately, available online and in-store). Remove sifter cap and attach Toppik Spray applicator. Spray Fibers onto area. Gently pat hair to disperse Fibers. Style as usual. For greater durability, follow with Toppik FiberHold Spray.
For broad application to crown or larger areas: shake liberally onto the area. Gently pat hair to disperse Fibers. Style as usual. For greater durability, follow with Toppik FiberHold Spray.
For external use only. If irritation or rash appears discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid inhalation.
Keratin, Silica, Ammonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Orange 4 (CI 15510), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 3 (CI 42053), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 22 (CI 45380), Green 6 (CI 61565), Green 5 (CI 61570).