Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Andrew FitzsimonsFantasy Curls Nourishing Shampoo
Only here|Item 2594434
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
What a curl needs is this Fantasy Curls Nourishing Shampoo by Andrew Fitzsimons. The weightless formula defines and nourishes naturally curly hair to bring out the best of your locks, leaving them feeling soft, bouncy and more manageable.
- Curl defining & nourishing
- Leaves curls soft & bouncy
- Ideal for curly, coily & wavy hair
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% said it gently cleansed their hair*
- 97% said it made hair feel deeply nourished*
- *Based on a consumer perception study on 33 subjects with curl types ranging from 3A-3C after 28 days of use.
- Jojoba Oil for deep hydration and long-lasting moisture
- Amino Acids for hair health, strength and moisture
- Bonding Technology: protein-based complex with double action inside the keratin hair structure for improved hair elasticity and health.
- Mineral Oil
How To Use
Apply shampoo to wet hair.
Massage throughout hair.
Rinse and follow with Nourishing Conditioner or Mask.
Pro Tip: I formulated my Fantasy Curls collection with amino acids to bring the best out of your locks.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocamide Mipa, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Arginine, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Panthenol, Aspartic Acid, Pca, Sodium Pca, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-44, Vp/Dmapa Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Lactate, Mica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Orange 4 (Ci 15510), Red 4 (Ci 14700), Coumarin, Linalool.