Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
ORLY's best-selling confetti can be worn alone or as a topper over any shade for a party on your nails. Whether you're into the classics, brightest neons or latest shades to hit the runway, ORLY has it all.
- In the mood for a dance? Throw on your favorite outfit and complete the look with a confetti manicure and feel the beat from the tambourine. This blue, green and purple confetti topper features a subtle holographic glitter for that extra sparkle to catch the light when you hit the dance floor.
- Pair with ORLY basecoat and topcoat for flawless manicures & pedicures
- Rainbow confetti with a clear base
- Genius Brush for easy, flawless application
- Patented Gripper Cap with sleek ergonomic design for easy opening and a soft grip
- Harmful Ingredients
How To Use
Start with clean, prepped nails. Apply a coat of ORLY Bonder Basecoat. Apply 2 coats of nail color, allowing polish to dry slightly between coats.
Tip: Work in thin, even coats for a longer lasting mani. Finish with one coat of your favorite ORLY Topcoat for protection & shine.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Heptane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate. May Contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15880 (Red 34), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 45380 (Red 22), CI 45370 (Orange 5), CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77489 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)
The registry formula in the EU folder is created for foreign registration purpose only. The order of ingredients are in accordance of 21CFR 701.3(f)(2) of the US. FDA, where ingredients present at one percent or less are declared without regard for predominance. R&D chemist please refers to the manufacturing procedure formula.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
Shipping Restrictions : This item cannot be shipped via air.