Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Carol's DaughterBorn To Repair Nourishing Conditioner With Shea Butter
Online only|Item 2609884
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
Carol's Daughter Born To Repair Nourishing Conditioner, blended with Shea Butter, Amazonian Nut Oil and Babassu Oil, hydrates and helps detangle for healthy-looking hair.
- Carol's Daughter Born To Repair Nourishing Conditioner, blended with sustainably-sourced Shea Butter, Amazonian Nut Oil and Babassu Oil, intensely hydrates and helps detangle hair for healthy-looking curls and coils
- This collection is a line of clean and color-caring formulas that help repair the strength and improve smoothness of curls and coils while caring for them, so every curl type and hair texture can flourish from wash to style
- Repairs damage, Strengthens, Smooths, Hydrates, Detangles
- Blended with Shea Butter, Babassu Oil and Amazonian Nut Oil
- Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Artificial Colors, Petrolatum, DMDM Hydantoin
How To Use
Layer the Nourishing Conditioner on top of the Moisture Treatment and work thoroughly into wet hair. Massage gently into your scalp and hair, especially the ends. Rinse well. Follow with the Reviving Oil and Defining Cream.
1213631Cd1 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Parfum / Fragrance, Tartaric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citric Acid Fil T70012407/1