Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
CHANELN°1 DE CHANEL Revitalizing Essence Lotion
Only here|Item 2600331
An energizing essence lotion for face and décolleté enriched with Red Camellia Extract. Immediately after application, skin appears plump and glows with a youthful-looking radiance. The complexion appears more even and luminous, while imperfections look diminished.
- N°1 DE CHANEL REVITALIZING ESSENCE LOTION features Red Camellia Extract, along with a petal-clear complex composed of Red Camellia Extract and niacinamide that helps even, plump and illuminate the look of skin.
- The Red Camellia is a flower unlike any other and the key ingredient at the heart of N°1 DE CHANEL.
- A flower with revitalizing powers, whose extraordinary energy gives it perennial youth.
- CHANEL Research has harnessed its exceptional properties to create a new generation of products.
- Red Camellia Extract targets the signs of the N°1 stage of skin's aging process by preventing and correcting the appearance of the 5 signs of aging.
How To Use
Apply the essence lotion to the entire face, smoothing outward. Use your thumbs and index fingers to lightly pinch skin from the jaw up to the ears, from the corners of the mouth to the ears and from the sides of the nose to the ears. Repeat these movements on the décolleté. Follow with the N°1 DE CHANEL REVITALIZING EYE CREAM and REVITALIZING SERUM.
Camellia Japonica Flower Water, Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Faex (Yeast Extract), Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Adenosine, Lactic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.