Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
GigiBrow Waxing Kit
Online only|Item 2577430
The GiGi Brow Waxing Kit comes with all the tools needed to achieve perfectly shaped and sculpted brows at home. The compact Mini Honee Warmer is perfectly sized for brow and facial waxing and the Soothing Azulene Wax Beads provide a non-strip formula that is best suited for sensitive skin.
- Complete at home brow and facial waxing kit
- Hard Wax Beads with Soothing Azulene is a gentle, non-strip formula that's ideal for sensitive skin
- Brow razors clean up hairs around brows after or in between hair removal treatments
- Four different brow shaping stencils allow you to select and create the best brow shape to suit any face shape
- Chamomile Essential Oil - Skin-soothing with anti-inflammatory properties
- Hard Wax Beads Infused With Soothing Azulene (5.0 oz)
- Wax Refill Can (5.0 oz)
- Mini Honee Wax Warmer
- Brow Razors (2 ct)
- Brow Stencils (4 ct)
- Small Accu Edge Applicators (5 ct)
- Large Accu Edge Applicators (5 ct)
- Warmer Collar
How To Use
PREP + HEAT:
- Pour wax beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and heat up in GiGi Mini Honee Warmer.
- Set temperature to High and wait for about 25-30 minutes until wax has a thick, caramel-like consistency, then lower the setting to desired temperature.
- Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX:
- Cleanse area to be epilated and thoroughly dry.
- Apply a small amount of Pre-Epilation Oil sparingly to area being epilated.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
- Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Apply shaving lotion to area being shaved.
- Place razor against skin and shave in the direction of hair growth.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry.
- Apply moisturizer.
- Line up stencil with natural brow, using thumb and index finger to hold it in place, being aware of inner edge of brow and highest point of arch.
- Fill in stencil with your choice of brow shading product.
- Flip stencil for use on other brow.
External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if client has varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if client is using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy treatment. Client should not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Advise client to avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads: Glyceryl Rosinate, Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'Abeille), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina, Cire microcristalline), Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Paraffin, Lanolin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Guaiazulene, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Mica, Green 6 (CI 61565), Violet 2 (CI 60725).
Pre-Epilation Oil: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, BHT, Green 6 (CI 61565).