Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Laura MercierTranslucent Loose Setting Powder
Now with 24HR Shine Control, Laura Mercier's Translucent Loose Setting Powder is a cult-favorite, award-winning silky powder with a touch of sheer coverage to set and maintain makeup for up to 16 hours of wear with a soft-focus finish and zero flashback.
- #1 Setting Powder*
- Instant Blurring Effect
- 16-hour Soft Matte Finish
- No Photo Flashback
- Does not clog pores
- Suitable for all skin types
- 24hrs of Shine Control
- Beloved for Blurring: 92% of consumers say the powder instantly blurs imperfections.****
- 16 Hour Soft Matte Finish: sets makeup for 16-hours of transfer resistant wear, with 95% of consumers saying it controls oil all day.****
- Reduces Shine: 86% of consumers say the powder reduces shine throughout the day.***
- Feels Breathable: 95% of consumers say the ultra finely-milled powders feel lightweight on skin and allow skin to breathe.****
- No Texture: 89% of consumers say the powder doesn't settle into imperfections and never looks cakey.****
- No Photo Flashback: take the no photo flashback test and say good-bye to flashback!
- Truly Translucent: 84% of consumers say the powder is translucent upon application for a naturally flawless look.****
- Smoothing Effect: 94% of consumers say the powder gives a smooth look to skin!****
- Foolproof: artist-inspired ''press & roll'' technique ensures the perfect application every time, with 91% of consumers saying it applies effortlessly.****
- ** Based on Laura Mercier US wholesale YE2020 ***Based on Consumer Perception Study of 63 subjects with Translucent Loose Setting Powder and Flawless Lumière ****Based on Consumer Perception Study of 63 subjects with Translucent Loose Setting Powder alone
- Vitamin C + E Powders: powerful antioxidants known to support a more even toned complexion overtime
- Botanical Blurring Powder: silky, finely-milled plant derived powder blurs the looks of pores and absorbs excess oil
- Skin Conditioning Powder: natural amino acid powder that melts into skin for an undetectable finish
- Ultra, Finely-Milled Texture: becomes one with skin, without emphasizing texture, imperfections, or dry patches
How To Use
Prep Laura Mercier's Velour Puff (sold separately) by massaging Translucent Loose Setting Powder into the puff, folding both halves together. Tap the powdered side on the back of your hand to remove excess. Fold the puff in half and gently press and roll the puff onto skin to set your makeup. Around the eyes, use Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes (sold separately). Focus on the areas where makeup breaks down the most. Apply after any creamy formulas, including cream blush.
Tip: Renowned Makeup Artist Laura Mercier uses it to set foundation and prolong its wear. She applies it after foundation and concealer, and before applying powder-based color. As an added benefit, it eases the application of powder blush or bronzer.
Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methicone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Tocopherol. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts.