Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
SweetSpot LabsMicrobiome Balancing Intimate Spray
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
SweetSpot Labs Microbiome Balancing Intimate Spray balances vulva/vaginal flora and pH to help prevent odor, bumps, itch and irritation - before it starts.
- Provides daily protection against 7 common intimate skin imbalances:
- Body Acne
- Vulva Candida
- Underboob Rash
- Non-irritating, hypoallergenic, gentle formula
- Calms and soothes sensitive skin
- Hydrating mist
- Non-sticky and absorbs into skin quickly
- Quick and easy application
- Refillable and reusable
- 98% naturally-derived
- pH optimized to bacteria-prone vulva skin (4.4 - 5.4)
- Tested and recommended by unbiased gynecologists + dermatologists
- Peta Certified Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Carton made from recycled materials
- Free from fragrance, parabens, aluminum, baking soda, phthalates, and common yeast triggers
- 2X Odor-Fighting Power: Pre-Odorants optimize pH and inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Prebiotics: Promote the growth of healthy bacteria to support balance of the skin microbiota
- No Common Yeast Triggers: Helps stop and prevent the frustrating flare cycle of certain skin conditions related to yeast imbalance
How To Use
HOW: Hold upright and spray directly onto intimate areas.
WHERE: Can be used on any external sweet spots, including the vulva, bikini line, under breasts, tummy folds, thigh creases, belly buttons, feet, butt cheeks, and more!
WHEN: Use daily and reapply as needed. Great before or after a workout, after sex, during your period or anytime you need to refresh on-the-go.
SSL TIP: For best results, pair with Microbiome Balancing Cleanser.
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if rash or discomfort develops.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Inulin, Fructose, Bombax Costatum Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.