Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Super-concentrated, all natural and vegan, this Liquid Blendercleanser by Beautyblender is made of sustainable palm oils, nourishing aloe and coconut oil that helps lift residue, rinses clean and conditions your most valuable tools so they're always soft.
- Artist's go-to cleanser for all tools - including makeup brushes!
- This cleanser supports the integrity of beautyblender as it removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application, since it is formulated specifically for beautyblender's exclusive material.
- The blendercleanser formula offers protection against 99.7 percent of harmful germs (even if stains are left behind), plus continuous protection from 99.9 percent of harmful germs 24hrs after washing (even if stains are left behind)
- Made in the USA
How To Use
Blend, cleanse, repeat.
- Apply an ample amount of Liquid Blendercleanser to the sponge or makeup brush.
- Squeeze and compress gently, working into a lather. Pressing the sponge releases oxygen allowing Liquid Blendercleanser to be absorbed. To avoid splits, snags, rips or tears squeeze delicately, avoiding twisting or pinching. For stubborn stains, pour a small amount of Liquid Blendercleanser into a bowl with water and let your beautyblender soak for a few hours or overnight.
- Rinse with clean water. Squeeze away excess water with a towel, set out to dry completely in a clean, well-ventilated area and re-use.
Precautions: beautyblenders need light and air to avoid growing mold. Wet sponges should never be stored in a ziploc bag, a drawer, or any closed space. Use the lid of your canister as a drying pedestal, and set your damp blender on it. Immediately after cleansing, beautyblender is ready for makeup application once again!
Water (Aqua), Potassium Palm Kernelate, Potassium Oleate, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoate, Maris Salts, Potassium Citrate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citric Acid.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.