Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Paul MitchellLavender Mint Nourishing Oil
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
A drop a day keeps the frizz at bay! Soften and smooth hair and help seal split ends with the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Nourishing Oil.
- Nourishes coarse, curly or textured hair
- Layerable, fast-absorbing
- Ideal for coarse, curly + dry hair types
- Can be used when air-drying natural textures (as part of the LOC Method), or can be applied to dry hair to calm frizz + define curls
- Lavender, mint and tea tree provide an aromatherapy-inspired experience
- Look for the post-consumer recycled symbol on packaging as part of Paul Mitchell's long-standing commitment to the environment
- Paraben free
- Gluten free
- Monoi, pequi and jojoba oils help seal split ends, soften and smooth hair, and fight frizz and humidity
How To Use
Apply to damp or dry hair. Air-dry or use as an aid for a sleek blowout.
Stylist Tip: To use as part of the LOC Method, apply after Lavender Mint Conditioning Leave-In Spray, followed by Lavender Mint Taming Cream.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Isododecane, Diheptyl Succinate, Undecane, Tridecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water, Eau), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol