Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Drunk Elephant's Juju Bar is an ultra-mild multitasking bar that deeply cleanses and subtly exfoliates.
- Infused with thermal mud, marula, bamboo, and superfruit
- Dissolves excess oil, pore-clogging surface debris, and impurities
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Promotes moisture retention
- Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother with improved clarity
- Formulated without harsh surfactants (like SLS, i.e. sodium lauryl sulfate)
- Formulated at a skin-friendly, non-stripping pH of 6.3
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Heilmoor Clay: A thermal mud that visibly tones and detoxifies the skin
- Virgin Marula Oil: This super-absorbable oil - high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9 - moisturizes, nourishes, and rejuvenates skin's appearance for a youthful-looking glow
- Bamboo Powder: Tiny, smooth spheres that gently exfoliate away dead, dry skin
- Made without the Suspicious 6 - the six ingredients Drunk Elephant believes are at the root of almost every skin issue (Essential oils, Silicones, Chemical sunscreens, SLS, Fragrances + dyes, and Drying alcohols)
How To Use
Wet Juju Bar and lather until creamy. With your hands, gently massage over face, neck, and chest. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use 2 or 3 times per week. Do not apply bar directly to skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Tip: Gently massage Juju's lather over chapped, rough lips to exfoliate dead skin and follow with Lippe Balm for a smooth, plump pout!
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Paraffin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Water/Aqua/Eau, Heilmoor Clay, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.