NATASHA DENONAI Need a Nude Eyeshadow Palette
I Need a Nude Eyeshadow Palette with 15 nude eyeshadows featuring Natasha Denona's iconic Matte and Metallic formulas, her SMASH HIT Sparkling Foiled formula & a NEW INNOVATIVE Wet Effect formula in glossy and sparkling finishes for a touch of dazzling magic.
- Suits all skin tones for everyday soft elegance, dramatic eye looks, or bridal glam
- Natasha's I NEED A NUDE EYESHADOW PALETTE provides a full spectrum of long lasting rich pigment nude shades to complete your color story and create the most neutral, soft, and classic makeup looks for day or night wear.
- These desirable nude toned must haves feature Natasha s signature formulas that blend seamlessly, are silky soft on the skin, and effortless to apply.
- Providing multiple variations of Natasha's famous signature soft mattes, brand NEW high shine foiled metallics, and sparkling wet effect toppers meticulously designed to perfect the textures and finishes that lead you to discover the ultimate nude looks for yourself
- Long-lasting with no fading, creasing, or fallout
- Blendable, buildable, & effortless to use
- Matte shades are buttery smooth & moisturizing
- Metallic shades made with crushed crystals & pearls
- All shades are water resistant
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Preservative Free
- Alcohol Free
- Stone 493CM (matte light medium warm taupe)
- Whisper 494M (metallic light nude pink)
- Ella 495SF (sparkling foiled warm fawn)
- Vague 496CM (matte medium warm dusty rose)
- Travertine 497M (metallic soft amber)
- Delilah 498SW (sparkling wet effect silver brown)
- Silhouette 499CM (matte coffee bean brown)
- Muse 500SF (sparkling foiled champagne)
- Fair501CM (matte light misty rose)
- Filigree 502SF (sparkling foiled medium neutral brown)
- Wit 503CM (matte light warm rose)
- Sheen 504GW (glossy wet effect warm champagne)
- Tender 505CM (matte medium taupe)
- Mesh 506CM (matte light dusty rose)
- Mia 507SW (sparkling wet effect icy pink)
How To Use
For Matte Shades: To emphasize your crease use a fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply in swiping motions, ensuring to tap off excess. For precision on the lash line, use detail brushes.
For Metallics: When using metallic shades, apply with different eyeshadow brushes for a subtle finish. To achieve high payoff, use a damp eyeshadow brush or the tip of your finger.
See packaging for full ingredient listing.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.