Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Gigi's Brazilian Waxing Kit offers all the professional tools needed for fast, efficient hair removal of the bikini area in the comfort of your own home. The Brazilian Body Wax is a non-strip formula that is designed to remove coarse, resistant hair, yet is gentle enough for use on sensitive areas.
- Complete professional quality at-home waxing kit
- Brazilian Body Hard Wax is ideal for the bikini area as well as coarse or resistant hair on sensitive and delicate areas
- Pre Epilation Oil protects and prepares the skin for hard wax application
- Post Wax Cooling Gel helps soothe and refresh skin after waxing
- Soybean and Olive Oils - Provide vitamin-rich emollients to smooth and moisturize the skin
- Brazilian Body Hard Wax (14.0 oz)
- Pre Epilation Oil (2.0 oz)
- Post Wax Cooling Gel (2.0 oz)
- Professional-Grade Wax Warmer
- Petite Applicators (10 ct)
- Small Accu Edge Applicators (10 ct)
- Large Accu Edge Applicators (10 ct)
How To Use
PREP + HEAT:
- Place collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving it to the top of the can, below the lid.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer.
- Plug warmer into an outlet and set temperature setting to "H" (high setting). Wait approximately 35-40 minutes for hard wax to soften around the sides with a thick, caramel-like consistency. There should be an island of unmelted wax in the center of the can with melted wax surrounding it.
- Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to desired temperature. When wax is not in use, make sure to close the warmer cover.
- Test wax temperature by applying wax with wax applicator on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX:
- Cleanse area to be waxed. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be waxed.
- Dip applicator into hard wax. Allow a ball to form on the end of the applicator.
- Apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth it back over in the opposite direction. Extend the wax strip slightly past the area to wax to give yourself a pulling tab.
- Allow wax to set on skin until it becomes dull and slightly tacky to the touch. NOTE: If wax is too thick or left on skin too long it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
- With your fingertips, press the 'set' wax down to flatten the wax against the skin and ensure the wax has adhered to all the hairs.
- Flick the extended wax pull tab up, hold the skin taut and pull wax off, parallel to the skin, with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Hard wax can be reapplied up to 2-3 times if necessary.
AFTER WAX CARE: Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel to help soothe irritation and redness.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flames. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions.
Brazilian Body Hard Wax: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire D'abeille), Glycerin, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Cetyl Olive Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate.
Pre-Epilation Oil: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, BHT, Green 6 (CI 61565).
Post Wax Cooling Gel: Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 (CI 42090).