Laura MercierBlush Color Infusion
Online only|Item 2560026
Blush Color Infusion from Laura Mercier is a sheer, buildable and silky-smooth cheek colour that blends seamlessly with skin for the most natural, fresh look.
- Sheer, buildable and silky-smooth cheek color
- Blends seamlessly with skin for a natural, fresh look
- Pure color pigments feel weightless and apply evenly to skin for a healthy-looking flush of color that lasts 10 hours
- Infused with micro-fine powders, this next-generation formula can build from a diffused, sheer hint of color to a bold color statement
- After 4 weeks of independent consumer testing, 31 women agreed that Blush Color Infusion:
- Provides natural-looking color (100%)
- Feels weightless (100%)
- Applies evenly (100%)
- Is blendable (100%)
- Is sheer to buildable, always allowing skin to show through (94%)
- Skin looks perfect, smooth and fresh (94%)
- Feels comfortable all day (100%)
- Does not feel dry on my skin (100%)
How To Use
Before applying powder blush, always set skin first with Translucent Powder for the most even and smooth application. Pick up product with Cheek Colour Brush or Angled Cheek Colour Brush. Desaturate the colour on the back of your hand to distribute pigment evenly through bristles. Apply to apples of cheeks in soft sweeping circular motion and blend for an even and sheer application. For a bold look, release more blush colour by gently tapping the bristles on the cheeks, or re-prep the brush and repeat application. Focus on the center of the apple and build the colour to the intensity you desire.
Pro Tip: You can also dilute brush with Translucent Loose Setting Powder for an even more sheer application. Tap a small amount of Translucent Loose Setting Powder onto a tissue. Dip brush into Translucent Loose Setting Powder and saturate the bristles before picking up Blush Infusion colour.
Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.