Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
GigiAll Purpose Honee Microwave Kit
Online only|Item 2524462
The GiGi All Purpose Honee Microwave Kit offers all the tools needed for fast, efficient hair removal in the comfort of your own home.
- Complete microwave waxing kit
- Includes All Purpose Honee Wax, the #1 professional formula in a microwave version
- Soft wax formula, which means you'll need an epilating strip to place on the wax to remove it
- Ready to use in minutes
- Results last for weeks
- All Purpose Honee Microwave Wax (8.0 oz)
- Pre Hon Pre-Wax Cleanser (2.0 oz)
- Wax Off Wax Remover (2.0 oz)
- Slow Grow Hair Minimizer (2.0 oz)
- Post Wax Cooling Gel (2.0 oz)
- Small Accu Edge Applicators (5 ct)
- Large Accu Edge Applicators (5 ct)
- Small Natural Muslin Strips (10 ct)
- large Natural Muslin Strips (10 ct)
How To Use
Prep & Heat:
- Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar.
- Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave.
- Heat for 30 seconds on high setting.
- Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat.
- If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a honey-like consistency.
- DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
- Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
Ready to Wax:
- Make sure hands are clean and sanitized.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- For those extra sensitive to pain, spray on GiGi Anesthetic Numbing Spray to temporarily numb the skin and let dry. For waxing any part of the face, spray onto cloth, cotton ball or swab and then apply.
- Lightly powder the skin with GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-apply soft wax to newly epilated areas.
After Wax Care:
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
- Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions.
All Purpose Honee Microwave Wax: Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel).
Pre Hon: Water (Aqua, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel.
Wax Off: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Spirits, Isododecane, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum Huile minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Post Wax Cooling Gel: Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Slow Grow: Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Oleth-10, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Papain, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
Shipping Restrictions : This item cannot be shipped via air.