Nad's Body Wax Strips make at-home body hair removal easy and convenient. Just rub, peel and go to remove unwanted hair from legs, arms and body. The soft, flexible strip shapes to your curves to effectively remove short hair by the root for up to 8 weeks.
24 Body Wax Strips (12 double-sided)
4 Post-wax Calming Oil Wipes
Long-lasting results for up to 8 weeks
Easy to use wax strips - just rub, peel & go
Flexible strip shapes to your body for effective results
Post calming oil wipes remove excess wax & soothe skin
1. Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturizers.
2. Briskly rub strips between palms.
3. Slowly separate double strip into 2 strips.
4. Apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth with the palm of your hand or your fingers.
5. Holding adjoining skin taut, pull strip back quickly as close to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Use the Post calming oil wipes to remove excess wax.
For best results, hairs should be between 1/8 - 1/4 inches long. For smaller areas, cut the strip to the required size.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Before each use follow the directions to test the wax and oil wipe on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application. Not suitable for eyebrows, male beard area, scalp, breast, perianal, or genital areas. May not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics. Do NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing. Do NOT use on sunburnt skin, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds or if you have previously experienced adverse reaction to waxes. Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area. If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice. Store at room temperature.