Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
L'Oréal Professionnel's Steampod Flat Iron & Styler is a professional straightening and curling iron that uses the power of steam to instantly transform your hair, from perfectly straight to natural waves.
- **After 15 uses with steam and integrated comb vs. Steampod heating plates alone.
- 24-hour frizz control
- Straightens hair or creates beachy waves
- 2x faster styling*
- Up to 91% less breakage** over time
- 2x smoother styling*
- *Compared to Steampod without steam and comb (heating plates only)
- Cord length: 117''
- Integrated, removable comb: Detangles hair while styling and holds hair in place while straightening or creating waves
- Integrated, leak-free water tank: Allows you to style a full head of hair (up to 600ft) without having to refill
- 360° extra-long, rotating cord: Creates hassle-free waves, while hard anodized, high-resistance floating aluminum plates provide even pressure all over the hair
- Steam technology: Surrounds hair with steady distribution of steam while never getting hair wet
- 3 heat settings: 350°F, 390°F, and 410°F, with intelligent heat control that checks temperature up to twice per second for steady temperature
- Plate material: High-resistance anodized aluminum coating plates
- Plate size: 1''
- Voltage: 120V (US Standard)
- Wattage: 63W
How To Use
To get started:
- Fill the built-in water tank with filtered distilled water (using provided bottle) and adjust heat to preferred setting.
- Use the straightener in the direction of the arrows.
- Use on dry hair.
For straightening hair:
- For best results, section hair and glide SteamPod down slowly to straighten. The thinner the section, the more precise the result.
- Take each section and slowly move the straightener downwards from root to tip, making sure the arrows on the tool are pointing down to achieve optimal results.
For creating waves:
- Pre-comb and section hair.
- For natural waves, place a small section in the middle of the plates and wrap it around the tool.
- Then rotate the tool while slowly gliding downwards, making sure the arrows on the tool are pointing down to achieve optimal results.
- Let the waves cool off for a few minutes before either shaking or brushing them for a very natural-looking result.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.