Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
ZoyaNaked Manicure Satin Seal Top Coat
Zoya Naked Manicure Satin Seal Top Coat provides the closest to natural nail finish possible. The bi-phasal product optically blurs imperfections, blends pigments, levels the nail plate and locks all layers of the manicure with a long wearing satin seal.
How To Use
For Best Results:
- Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
- Apply Naked manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
- Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discoloration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
- Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat. If between shades, the second coat is for the color that softens or tones the base color.
- Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
- Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.
- Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish (compatible with fast drops).
- For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal over Satin Seal (compatible with fast drops.)
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyvinyl Butyral, 60725.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
Shipping Restrictions : This item cannot be shipped via air.