Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Velour LashesLight & Fluffy Natural False Lashes
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Turn heads with Velour Lashes Light & Fluffy Natural False Lashes, the ultimate false lash for serving soft-glam. This spikey and gradually flared lash is the perfect weekend lash. Awarded for their easy application, no measuring or trimming is required with these no-trim lashes - just glue & go!
- Flare shape
- Full volume
- Criss-cross pattern
- 3/4 band length
- Premium vegan fibre material
- Recyclable packaging, paperboard box & soy-based
- Multi-wear lashes can be worn 25+ times
- Easy application, no measuring or trimming required
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
- Vegan & cruelty-free
How To Use
Velour Lashes recommends curling your natural lashes and applying mascara before you apply false lashes. A gentle curl of your natural lashes will lift them up, giving more structure and support to the false lash.
Pro Tip: Before you apply false lashes for the first time, practice your placement (especially if you plan on wearing them for a special event).
Gently remove lashes from the tray. Toggle the band back and forth to ensure the lash isn't stiff for application.
- Option A: Using Velour Lash Adhesive (sold separately): Apply a thin layer to the lash band and wait 30 seconds. The formula actually turns from white to a blue sheen so you'll know it's ready to apply.
- Option B: Using Velour Lash & Go Eyeliner (sold separately): Starting with one eye, apply from inner to outer corner of the lash line. Apply the false lash while the eyeliner is still wet. Lash & Go dries down pretty quickly, so Velour Lashes recommends doing this on one eye at a time.
Step 2: Using the Velour Too Easy Lash Applicator (sold separately), place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible and adjust as necessary.
- If the false lash is shorter than your natural lash line, make sure it's sitting on the outer three-quarters of the eye, lined up with the outer edge of your lash line. It will look the most natural this way.
- While placing the lash onto your lash line, some people find it easiest to see what you're doing if you hold a mirror just below your face. Look down into the mirror while tilting your head upwards and back slightly. This should stretch the skin of your eyelid, giving you better visibility to where you're applying the lash exactly.
To Remove: Gently remove lashes by peeling from the outer to inner corner of your eye.
Care Instructions: Gently remove lashes from the box from one corner to the other - do not force. Keep lashes in the box while not being worn to ensure 25+ uses.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.