Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Create the sleek straight locks or delightful curled styles you want with the Le Duo 360 Airflow Styler from L'ange. This lightweight, ergonomic styling tool is designed with tiny air vents that cool on contact to lock in your style and an easy-to-use clip that makes styling a breeze.
- Curved edges allow for both curling and straightening
- Built-in fan immediately cools hair to set your style and lock in shine
- Titanium plates allow for consistent temperature and even heat distribution
- Smooth, floating plates for snag-and-crease-free styling
- Adjustable heat settings tailored to you (280 F to 460 F)
- PTC motor heats up rapidly to reduce styling time
- Convenient LED indicator light
- Professional length 8.2 ft (2.5 m) cord with 360 degree swivel cord
- Dual-voltage 200-240 V
- 60-minute auto shut-off
How To Use
To Curl: Holding the tool with the base pointed downward, squeeze the clip to open the plates. Insert a 1 in. section of hair toward the bottom of the plates, beginning at the roots (those with shoulder length hair or longer may want to start the curls at the mid-shaft). Twist the tool while sliding down your hair and maintaining consistent pressure. The more you twist, the more defined the curl.
To Straighten: Holding the tool parallel with the floor, squeeze the clip to open the plates. Insert a 1-2 in. section of hair, starting at the roots. With your non-dominant hand, grasp the cool tip of the tool and slide from root to tip.