Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
TarteDouble Duty Beauty Quickie Blending Sponge
Only here|Item 2304913
Tarte's Quickie Blending Sponge is a 2-in-1 complexion sponge for quick concealing and contouring.
- Effortlessly applies cream concealers, foundations and contouring formulas and is ideal for blending the multi-tasking Shape Tape Concealer without creasing into fine lines
- For natural, buildable coverage, apply the soft sponge wet or dry, using the larger domed side to cover redness, discolorations and uneven skin tone
- Opposite precision tip can mask acne and dark spots, while blending around smaller areas of the face, like the nose, brow bone and undereye
- Use it to blend out your contour and highlight, pressing the tapered side along angles of the face to mimic shadow and light
- Designed for quick, mess-free applications, this versatile, travel friendly sponge is durable and washable so you can use it again and again for an effortless, everyday look
How To Use
This all-in-one blending sponge effortlessly applies cream concealers, foundations and contouring formulas and is ideal for blending the multi-tasking Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer for full coverage and contouring.
To cover & perfect:
- Dot concealer directly over blemishes, dark spots or other imperfections and use the narrow, tapered side of the sponge to dab and blend.
- To cover redness or uneven skin tone, apply concealer directly onto skin and blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge.
- To offset the look of dark circles, trace concealer onto undereye area in a "triangle of light" formation and blend using the narrow side of the sponge.
To contour & highlight:
- Trace concealer in light, thin lines directly onto areas you want to highlight and contour, such as the cheekbones, forehead, chin and nose.
- Use the narrow, pointed side of sponge to blend formula into skin in the direction of the lines you traced. The larger, domed side can be used to soften any harsh lines.
- Wear concealer 1-2 shades darker for creamy contouring and 1-2 shade lighter as a luminous highlighter.
Tarteist tip: For light, natural coverage, apply the sponge dry. For fuller coverage, you can use water or a setting spray to dampen the sponge.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.