Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
FEKKAI Apple Cider Detox Shampoo gently clarifies and cleanses away hard-to-remove impurities and refreshes hair all the way to the tips.
- Gently removes build-up on hair from products and environmental pollution
- Detoxifies, replenishes, and strengthens hair
- Regulates the moisture levels of the scalp
- Nourishes from root to ends
- 89% of testers said Apple Cider Detox Shampoo was easy to distribute and left their scalp feeling great
- 78% felt their scalp felt nourished and clean after using the full Apple Cider Detox system
- 90% said their hair felt soft and looked shiny after using the full Apple Cider Detox system
- Cruelty-free, clean, vegan, sustainable
- Free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, and gluten
- Safe for all hair types and chemically and color-treated hair
- Features a fresh, crisp scent of green apple, juicy clean citrus, fresh spearmint, and creamy woods
- Can be used with your regular conditioner or with Apple Cider Detox Scrub for a deeper clean
- Sustainably sourced Apple Cider Vinegar helps prevent bacteria build-up and contains natural anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe and restore
- Eco-certified Ginger Extract delivers essential nutrients while stimulating the scalp to promote stronger, healthier hair
- Salicylic Acid gently dissolves scaly, dead skin cells while helping to regulate moisture level and reduce irritation
- Pomegranate Seed Oil works to protect and support the barrier function as it regulates the scalp, nourishes, and restores
- A proprietary Environmental Protection Complex features Pro-Vitamin B5 for heat protection, Specialty Rice Protein for solar protection, and Edelweiss Flower Extract for anti-pollution, environmental protection
How To Use
- Apply a quarter-size amount in the palm of your hand and lather with water.
- Massage into the scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Follow with conditioner.
For a deeper clean use after Apple Cider Detox Scrub. For your deepest clean once a week or as needed, use as part of a full 3-step system after Apple Cider Detox Scrub and before Apple Cider Detox Rinse. For dry or chemically or color-treated hair follow with a conditioner.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Heptyl Glucoside, Disteareth-75 IPDI, Coconut Acid, Punica Granatum Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Glyceryl Oleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vinegar/Acetum/Vinaigre, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Isethionate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Panthenol, Xylitol, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phaeodactylum Tricornutum Extract, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Galactaric Acid, Trehalose, Arginine PCA, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Ethyl Oleate, Polyquaternium-37, Tocopherol, Ethyl Linoleate, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic Acid, Fragrance / Parfum, Phytic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, TBHQ, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide.