MaybellineInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer
Maybelline Instant Eraser is America's #1 concealer* and does it all in just a click - it conceals dark circles, correct blemishes, and contours.
- Up to 12HR moisturizing wear & crease-resistant coverage
- Quickly covers up blemishes or dark spots to transform your look instantly
- Sponge tip applicator lets you apply with ease in a click
- Infused with Goji berry & Haloxyl to create a radiant refreshed looking eye area
- Non-comedogenic & suitable for sensitive skin.
- *L'Oreal calculation based in part on data reported by NielsenIQ through its Scantrack Service for the Concealer category for the 52-week period ending July 31, 2021, for the US xAOC market according to L'Oreal's custom product hierarchy. Copyright 2021, Nielsen Consumer LLC.
How To Use
Step 1. Twist the sponge applicator in direction of arrows until the concealer is visible on the sponge.
Step 2. Apply concealer directly to the under-eye area, blending in an outward motion.
Step 3. For extreme dark circles, apply the Neutralizer shade under concealer shade.
Step 4. For a luminous touch, apply the Brightener shade to the inner corner of eyes, brow bones and bridge of the nose.
The Dark Circles Eraser is protected by an anti-microbial system. Do not wet applicator. Wipe off excess eye concealer with dry tissue.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. May Contain (+/-): CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.