Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
DermalogicaClear Start Breakout Clearing Liquid Peel
Only here|Item 2599036
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Your holy grail exfoliator is here with Clear Start by Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Liquid Peel. Banish breakouts and achieve smoother skin texture with this powerful peel formulated for breakout prone skin. With 10% AHAs and 2% BHAs, it exfoliates deep under the skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Clears: Exfoliates to remove dead skin cells & excess oil to combat active breakouts & minimize future breakouts.
- Brightens: resurfaces to even and brighten skin tone and smooth skin texture.
- 10% AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids)
- Lactic Acid: smooths and retexturizes skin
- Mandelic Acid: evens and brightens skin tone
- Azelaic Acid: helps unclog pores and visibly face post-breakout marks
- 2% BHAs (beta-hydroxy acids)
- Salicylic Acid: combats blackheads and breakouts
How To Use
1-2 times per week in the p.m. after cleansing, apply a generous amount all over face and neck. Slight tingling is normal. Leave on for 7-10 minutes and rinse with cool water. Follow with a moisturizer.
Precautions: Use and frequency as directed. Avoid eye contact. If irritation and redness persist, discontinue use and consult a physician. AHAs may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure for a week. Keep out of reach of children.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Azelaic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Silica, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Tin Oxide (CI 77861).
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.