Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
The GiGi Blow Dry Wax Sticks introduce a new and easy form of at-home facial waxing. Simply heat with a blow dryer, apply wax onto skin and remove.
- Mess-free heating and application
- Slim stick can be used for precision waxing of brows
- Large stick can be used for waxing the face
- Perfect for travel and on-the-go
- Brow Stick (0.21 oz)
- Face Stick (1.23 oz)
How To Use
- Cleanse area to be waxed with a cleanser such as GiGi Pre Hon and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Holding the wax stick at the base, heat the tip of the wax stick with a blow dryer until you can see the wax melt at the tip. NOTE: Heating times vary with each blow dryer.
- Hold the stick at a 45˚ angle and apply a layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
- While holding skin taut with one hand, pull wax off parallel to the skin with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to waxed area with the cushion of your fingers to calm the skin.
NOTE: Tear the wrapper as needed, as the wax stick shortens.
Precautions: WARNING: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Test a small area on the inside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Rosinate, Polyethylene, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acid Red 14 (CI14720).