Warmer Set Up:
- Place warmer collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving it to the top of the can, below the lid.
- Remove plastic lid from wax container.
- With warmer collar on, place wax container into the wax warmer.
- Plug warmer into an outlet and turn the switch on the machine to ''ON'' if applicable.
- Set temperature setting to ''H'' (high setting). For hard wax, wait approximately 35-40 minutes for wax to soften around the sides with a thick, caramel-like consistency. With hard wax there should be an island of unmelted wax in the center of the can with melted wax surrounding it. Optional: Close the warmer cover to keep heat in.
- Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to desired temperature. When wax is not in use, make sure to close the warmer cover.
- Test wax temperature by applying wax with wax applicator on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
IMPORTANT: Do not keep setting on ''H'' (high setting) once wax reaches desired consistency. Be certain to turn the warmer off when you're finished using it.
Ready To Wax:
- Make sure hands are clean and sanitized.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- For those extra-sensitive to pain, spray on GiGi Anesthetic Numbing Spray to temporarily numb the skin and let dry. For waxing any part of the face, spray onto cloth, cotton ball, or swab and then apply.
- Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth it back over in the opposite direction (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed). Extend the wax slightly past the area to wax to give yourself a pulling tab.
- Press the wax down with your fingertips as it cools until it becomes soft and pliable. Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
- Flick the extended wax pull tab up, hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Hard wax can be reapplied up to 2-3 times if necessary.
After Wax Care:
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
- Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Precautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Use only as directed.