Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
KISS Lash Couture Faux Extensions Lash Mapping Kit features easy to follow "mapping stickers" designed by lash extension experts. Just like at a lash salon, the stickers go under your lashes, then you follow the "map" to apply lash extension clusters.
- Made with a skin-friendly gel pad
- Semi-Permanent Adhesive allows lashes to stay on for up to 2 weeks - like real extensions
- 12mm, 14mm, and 16mm lashes
- Super thin lash bands are virtually invisible
- 42 lash clusters, each with 20 lash strands
- Perfectly balanced lash shapes on both eyes
- 42 Lash Clusters
- 3 pre-styled mapping guidelines: Everyday Natural, Catty Wing, and Wispy & Spiky
- Micro Brush
- Semi-Permanent Lash Adhesive Remover (0.07 oz)
- Precision Tweezers
- Semi-Permanent Black Lash Adhesive (0.07 oz)
How To Use
- Choose your favorite from the three pre-designed lash map stickers. Apply the sticker under the eye, covering the lower lashes as shown.
- Starting from inner corner of eye, follow the guideline of the lash map and find the appropriate lashes in the tray; Using tweezers, gently grab the cluster close to the band and lift off tray.
- Dip the band portion into lash adhesive; do not oversaturate (strip lash adhesive and individual lash adhesive can be used both).
- Following the lash map, place the cluster as close to your natural lash line.
- Repeat on the other eye until you achieve desired effect.
Remove Strip Lash Adhesive Removal: Gently press saturated (with makeup remover) cotton pad onto eyes for few seconds to dissolve glue. *Tip: Use micro brush to remove leftover residue remaining on natural lashes if necessary.
Individual Lash Adhesive Removal
- One eye at a time, place a tissue or a cotton pad over the lower lid and partially close your eyes.
- Saturate micro brush with KISS Semi-Permanent Lash Adhesive Remover, and gently stroke along the lash line until adhesive softens.
- Gently slide off clusters and use the micro brush to remove leftover residue remaining on natural lashes if necessary.
Keep out of reach of children.
Semi-Permanent Lash Adhesive: Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Carbonate, Black.
Semi-Permanent Lash Adhesive Remover: Butyrolactone, Water, Bentonite, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide.