Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
KeracolorKeracanvas Complete Hair Lightening & Toning System
Keracolor's Keracanvas Complete Hair Lightening & Toning System transforms your hair into a perfect canvas for bold and beautiful color. This violet-based creme bleach prepares and lifts all hair types while cancelling yellow tones during bleaching. Can lift up to 8 levels.
- Keratin infusion & bond builders are designed to help boost hair with the inner strength it needs
- Biotin & coconut oil replenish nourishment to hair so your artistic expressions maintain a healthy elasticity that feels as good as it looks
- Creme Bleach (3.0 oz)
- Developer (6.0 oz)
How To Use
Read all directions and warnings included with the product before application. Perform a skin allergy patch test 48 hours before each use of KERACANVAS product.
- Add full contents* of bleach tub to plastic or ceramic bowl. DO NOT use metal bowls or metal tools.
- Mix in full contents of developer bottle. Stir until the mixture is a smooth consistency and there are no lumps. *If you are only doing your roots and/or do not require as much product, mix one-part bleach to two parts developer. Use a scale for accuracy. For example, 1oz of bleach would be mixed with 2oz of developer.
- Wear included gloves and cover clothing. Start with dry, un-shampooed and detangled hair. Start at the crown of the head and work in small sections. Finish your roots last, as they tend to lift faster.
2.Using a hair applicator brush, fully saturate each section, working the bleach down the hair. Leave the roots for the last step, as they will lift quicker.
3. After all sections are fully saturated go back and apply bleach to your roots* and any missed spots. 4. Wait 30-45 min paying close attention to the condition of your hair while processing. Check every 10 min. To check the process, wipe excess product from a small of piece of hair using your gloved hand. If the hair is not lightened enough, leave mixture on longer. DO NOT leave on for more than 45 minutes!
5. Rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water, ensuring that all product is washed out.
*If you are only bleaching your roots, do not apply over previously bleached hair. Overlapping could cause excessive damage to hair.
Read all directions and warnings before application. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of KERACANVAS, as allergies can develop suddenly, even though you have previously used this product or similar products from other brands in the past.
- Do not use if you have sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not get mixture in eyes; to do so may cause blindness. If mixture gets into eyes rinse immediately with lukewarm water and seek medical help if necessary.
- If you need to wear contact lenses during application and mixture gets into eyes, remove lenses first, then flush immediately with lukewarm water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
- Do not apply directly on scalp.
- Wear disposable gloves when applying.
- Do not cover or apply heat while product is on your hair.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep product out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not use on face or eyebrow hair.
- Do not use on hair that has been previously treated with bleach, highlights or ombre.
- Do not use on brittle, damaged hair.
- Do not use over metallic dyes, color restorers, compound hennas, or hennas.
- Discard any unused mixture of the bleach and developer. Do not store prepared mixture, as the container may burst.
- Do not shampoo hair for two days prior to lightening, as this may lead to scalp sensitivity.
- Wait at least two weeks before using this product on a new perm.
- Do not use on relaxed hair.
- Do not use on synthetic hair. Human hair only.
- Do not apply any bleach more than once in 24 hours. Allow at least 3 weeks to elapse between lightening applications to avoid sensitivity.
- Use only plastic or glass utensils, clips or combs; never metal.
- Do not mix the components of this kit with any other product.
- Store and use at room temperature (50-80 degrees F).
Crème Lightener: Potassium Persulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Silicate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Biotin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cera Alba, Ozokerite, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Aqua/Water/Eau, CI 77007.
Developer: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Lauryl Alcohol, Di-C12-15 Pareth-4 Phosphate, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ceteth-2, Tetrasodium Edta, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
Shipping Restrictions : This item cannot be shipped via air.