Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
The EcoTools Daily Defined Eye Kit is designed to create your favorite eye looks and organize your beauty space.
- Large Shadow Makeup Brush: use to apply shadow to lid
- Angled Crease Makeup Brush: use to create definition in the fold of eyelid
- Accent Shadow Makeup Brush: use to add an extra pop of color
- Detail Liner Makeup Brush: use to add definition across lash line
- Liner Smudge Makeup Brush: use to blend colors
- Custom organize your beauty routine with the Beautify Brush System designed to fit with the other storage trays and tools across the EcoTools collection
- The Daily Defined Eye Makeup Brush Set is designed to create your favorite eye looks and organize your beauty space
- Use brushes with a variety of eye makeup such as shadows, liners, and glitter
- Use the reusable tray that provides organization to customize and unclutter your beauty space
- Eco-friendly storage case is perfect to take with when traveling and on the go!
- Brushes are easy to clean with EcoTools brush cleansing shampoo made to extend the life of your brushes
- Handcrafted with eco-friendly materials and lightweight bamboo handles
- Made with recycled materials - EcoTools believes in reducing waste by using recycled aluminum and plastic in our products
How To Use
Directions for Use: Apply shadow to lid with the large shadow brush. Create definition in the fold of eyelid using the angled crease brush. Use the accent shadow brush to brighten the inner and outer corners of your eyes. Add definition across lash line with the detail liner brush. Blend and soften along waterline using the liner smudge brush.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle EcoTools Brush Cleansing Shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristle. Lay your makeup brushes flat and leave to air dry.