Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
Dashing DivaCrystal Clear Gloss Ultra Shine Gel Strips
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Create custom nail looks in minutes with Dashing Diva GLOSS Ultra Shine Gel Palette. These gel nail strips make nail art easy and last up to 14 days!
- No UV dry time
- Chip-resistant, ultra-shiny gel nail strips
- Super strong gel manicure that lasts up to 14 days
- Non-wrinkling formula
- Expanded accent size options for even more mani styles
- Palettes include 1 base color plus three accent designs
- Each pack contains 32 gel nail strips in 12 sizes, Vitamin E Prep Pad, nail file, instruction sheet
- Quick application
- Gentle, non-damaging removal
- Upgrade with larger sizes and tapered file for easier filing
- Vitamin E Prep Pad included
- Strips do not dry out, store your extras for more mani creations
How To Use
Step 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Shape nails and push back cuticles
- Use an alcohol prep pad or acetone remover to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before application
Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for Gloss to protect and strengthen natural nails before application and even after removal. Step 2: SELECT SIZE
- Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto the skin or cuticles
- Gently lift strip from sheet starting from the edge
Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion. Use a tweezer to lift strip from sheet more easily and limit compromising the adhesion.
Step 3: APPLICATION
- Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward
- Press down firmly from center and side to side
Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
Step 4: FINISH
- Fold over excess material
- Using the white side of the file, file downward firmly in one direction making sure the file is positioned vertically and not angled over the free edge
- Smooth out nail edge with pink side of the file making sure that nail edge is clean and free from excess strip remains
Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing. For optimal adhesion, avoid exposing nails to lotions, oils or water for at least one hour after application.
How to remove:
- Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area
- Gradually roll the strip off your nail
Precautions: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, Polyurethane 33, Titanium oxide, Tin oxide, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).