- BATH & BODY
- BY ULTA
1. INFORMATION COLLECTIONULTA Sites collect information about visitors to provide and improve our services, communicate offers which we believe will interest visitors, and to administer our business.
Non-Personally Identifiable InformationWe may collect and use non-personally-identifiable information from you. Like most major websites, we use "cookies" to collect non-personally-identifiable information, such as your IP address, browser type, domain name, and the specific ULTA Site pages that you visit. Additional information about cookies is provided below.
Mobile ApplicationsWhen you download or use our mobile applications, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services like local store information, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow users to disable location services by using controls located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, please contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Advertising NetworksFrom time to time, we may use one or more third-party online advertising networks to serve ads on our behalf on the Internet. The third-party network may collect anonymous information about your visits to ULTA Sites and your interaction with our ads. For example, it may keep track of how many of our ads you saw before visiting an ULTA Site. This is primarily accomplished using technology such as cookies, action tags, web beacons, and/or GIF tags which are placed in various places within ULTA Sites. From time to time, we may share anonymous information with third-party network(s) in an aggregate form to help us analyze and improve ULTA Sites. The third-party network may use information about your visit to an ULTA Site and other websites in order to provide ads about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice or the process of opting out of online advertising networks, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Children Under 13 Years of AgeULTA Sites are directed to adults, and do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must have your parent's or guardian's consent, and provide that consent to the ULTA Site, using the contact information provided below, before you provide any information on an ULTA Site. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, and you believe your child has provided personal information to an ULTA Site that you would like us to delete, please Contact Us
2. INFORMATION USEThe information we collect on ULTA Sites may be used to fulfill your requests (such as product orders and responses to email questions) and to communicate with you about our product offers and promotions. When you create an account with us, we offer the opportunity to become a member of ULTA's Loyalty Program, so you may receive future discounts, gifts and ULTA.com e-mail. You can also sign up for e-mail by providing your e-mail address through our site services or our affiliated retail stores.
4. INFORMATION SHARINGWe may share the information collected at ULTA Sites with agents or contractors who provide support for our internal operations. Such entities may receive personally identifiable information to allow them to perform their duties, but they may not use that information for any other purpose. In some instances, we may share non-identifying and aggregate information collected on ULTA Sites with third parties. If you do not want us to share the non-identifying and aggregate information we collect, please Contact Us
5. SECURING YOUR INFORMATIONULTA Sites work to protect your personal information and credit card detail when you shop with us online. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology - the industry standard - to encrypt the personal information and credit card detail you provide during the order process.
To ensure the security of your personal information, you should always provide that information over a secure connection. You can check the existence of a secure connection in one of two ways:
(1) Look at the URL in your web browser. Whenever you are connected to a secure server, that connection will be represented in the URL as "https," rather than "http."
(2) Look at your web browser. You know you have an SSL connection if you see a closed lock in Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above) or AOL (AOL 3.0 and above).
We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your ULTA Site password(s) with anyone or in any unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
While ULTA Sites strive to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, ULTA Sites cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information.