Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer. Fast drying. No extreme heat. Engineered for different hair types. With 5 styling attachments, including the Flyaway attachment.
- The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is engineered to protect hair from extreme heat damage for fast drying and precision styling.
- Fast drying: The small, powerful Dyson digital motor V9 combined with Air Multiplier technology produces a high-pressure, high-velocity jet of controlled air, for fast drying and precision styling.
- Intelligent heat control: Unlike some others, the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer measures air temperature over 40 times a second, and regulates the heat. This prevents extreme heat damage, to help protect your hair's shine.
- Engineered for different hair types: After rigorously testing different hair types in our laboratories, Dyson has engineered a range of attachments designed to style different types of hair.
- Five attachments to style different hair types.
- Flyaway attachment - Hides flyaways under longer hair for a smooth, shiny finish.*
- Styling concentrator - For precision styling.
- Diffuser - Helps reduce frizz and create defined curls and waves.
- Gentle air attachment - Fast yet gentle styling for fine hair and sensitive scalps.
- Wide-tooth comb - Helps shape and lengthen curly and textured hair as it dries.
- Magnetic attachments: To adjust quickly and easily.
- Cool to touch: With Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool. Even during close-up styling.
- Lightweight and balanced: Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape.
- Acoustically tuned: The powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency.
- Multiple speed and heat settings:
- 3 speed settings - High for fast drying and styling, medium for regular drying, and low for diffusing.
- 4 heat settings - High for fast drying and styling, medium for regular drying, low for cooler drying and diffusing, and a cold shot for constant cold to set your hair after styling.
- Negative ions: Help reduce static in the hair.
- *For use on dry and straight[ened] hair.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Flyaway Attachment
- Styling Concentrator
- Gentle Air Attachment
- Wide-Tooth Comb
How To Use
Dyson Flyaway Attachment:
- Engineered using the Coanda effect to hide flyaways with airflow alone; automatically attracts and lifts longer hairs to the front as a second jet pushes flyaways through the section and out of sight
- The Flyaway Attachment is a finishing tool to hide flyaways on a straighter style for a smooth, shiny finish
- Attach with curve facing horizontally; simply glide over dry hair with air flow pushing down hair
- Should be used at the end of your hair styling routine
Dyson Gentle Air Attachment:
- Engineered to be kinder to fine hair and sensitive scalps
- Diffuses the air, creating a gentle cooler airflow while still drying air fast
- To create volume, start with volumizing spray and use attachment close to the roots; shape ends and lock style with a cool shot
Dyson Wide Tooth Comb Attachment:
- Engineered for curly and textured hair
- Robust teeth help to lengthen hair as it dries, or create volume and shape
- Use a smoothing cream throughout hair; part into sections; slowly comb through hair using a cold shot to lock in style
- To relax curls, comb through hair in small sections
Dyson styling concentrator:
- High-velocity, focused air that lets you style one section at a time - without worrying about disturbing the rest.
- Rotate the styling concentrator to match the direction you're styling in.
- Use a round brush to guide your hair and create your style.
- Engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your curls. Simulates natural drying to help reduce frizz and improve definition.
- To start, don't comb or brush your hair once washed; you don't want to interrupt your hair's natural curl. Tip: comb it out while you condition and you should be good to go.
- Gather your hair in the diffuser, starting at the tips.
- Very gently push the hair upwards.
- The trick is to move your natural curls as little as possible, so try not to brush or touch your hair and stick to the lowest airflow setting.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts.