Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
SlipPure Silk King Pillowcase
Online only|Item 2569154
A multi award-winning anti aging, anti sleep crease, anti bed head slipsilk pillowcase. Slip is the #1 preferred brand of silk pillowcases by dermatologists for their patients, themselves and their families.¿ ¿In a survey of dermatologists in the United States conducted between 1-12 November 2021.
- ANTI-AGING: We spend a third of our lives in bed. In laboratory testing, slipsilk pillowcases were shown to absorb significantly less face cream than cotton pillowcases*, so they can help keep your skin's moisture and valuable face and hair products where they belong (on your face and hair).
- Slipsilk was also shown to create 43% less friction on average*, which can reduce stretching and tugging on delicate facial skin.
- ANTI SLEEP CREASE: Slipsilk has been shown to reduce friction by 43% on average*, allowing skin to glide along the pillow, which can reduce pressure on creased skin.
- Ordinary pillowcases can cause hair tangling during the night. In laboratory testing, slipsilk has been shown to reduce friction by 43% on average*.
- *Compared to widely-available cotton pillowcases with a 220-360 thread count.
- Slip pure silk products are made using slipsilk. Specially-commissioned and made to Slip's exacting standards, slipsilk has been developed and refined for over ten years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness and durability.
- In laboratory testing, slipsilk was shown to absorb significantly less face cream and create 43% less friction.*
- *On average compared to cotton pillowcases with a 220-360 thread count.
- Made from 100% highest grade (6A) long fiber mulberry silk with a thickness of 22 momme.
- Non-toxic dyes.
- Envelope closure.
How To Use
Use up to eight hours daily for maximum results.
- Machine washable on a cool/delicate cycle
- Delicates wash bag recommended
- Use a pH neutral liquid detergent and/or fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- No trichloroethylene
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron or steam on a low heat
- Line dry in the shade
100% Highest Grade (6a) Long Fiber, Mulberry Silk With A Thickness Of 22 Momme.