Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Static NailsPops For Champagne Reusable Pop-On Manicures
STATIC'S multi award-winning Reusable Pop-On Manicures give you a perfect, non-damaging manicure in seconds for a fraction of the salon cost. These long-lasting, durable nails in Pops For Champagne Velvet can be worn weeks straight or a few days at a time - you decide.
- Applies in seconds (no damaging UV light required)
- Gives the perfect length and shape
- Lasts up to 18 days
- Does not get caught in hair
- Length: Short
- Shape: Round
- Finish: Velvet, Gel Effect
- Opacity: Semi-Sheer to Full Coverage
- Awarded BEST press-on nails by ALLURE
- 24 nails in 12 universal sizes per hand - fits average, petite, and larger sized nails
- STATIC Non-Damaging Glue (0.7 fl oz)
- Dual-sided file/buffer
How To Use
Apply to clean, natural nails only. Use nail polish remover to rid excess oils (optional, recommended for oily nail beds). Push back cuticles, then select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
To achieve 7-18 day wear:
Step 1: Apply a layer of glue to the back of the STATIC Nail.
Step 2: Apply a generous layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
Step 3: Place the STATIC nail slightly under your cuticle and press down firmly using your thumb. Hold and squeeze for at least 30 seconds ensuring your entire nail is covered and receiving pressure. Press out any air bubbles (if any) prior to moving on.
Step 4: Customize the length and shape using the file included or a nail clipper (optional).
To achieve 5-7 day wear: Follow steps 2 & 3
To achieve 1-2 day wear: Only apply a very thin layer of glue to your natural nail.
To re-apply: Follow steps 1 through 4.
- Pair with STATIC Nails Brush-On Nail Glue for more control when applying.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- Wipe glue off the STATIC Nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.
- Static Nails can be filed from any side, including the cuticle area, if you want to shorten the length of the nails without losing the tip design.
How To Remove & Reapply:
Option 1: Gently push under the STATIC Nail to lift the sides. If the nail is ready to be removed, the entire STATIC Nail will "pop" off instantly when light pressure is applied. To avoid damage and best preserve your set never force or pull off nails.
Option 2: Use STATIC NAILS 100% Non-Toxic, Odorless Polish & Pop-On Nail remover to gently, but effectively dissolve the glue on command, allowing you to safely remove the nails without damage whenever you'd like. Traditional removers have offensive, toxic odors and aggressive, damaging industrial solvents that leave skin and nails dry and stripped of natural oils. To reapply, simply follow the steps above and done!
STATIC Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, Red 7 (CI 15850)