Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
HAPPYSKINCOGen.2 IPL Hair Removal Handset
Online only|Only here|Item 2594718
Loved by over 100,000 customers around the world, the HappySkinCo Gen.2 IPL Hair Removal Handset will give you fast and effective results from the comfort of your own home!
- Say goodbye to shaving and expensive laser hair removal sessions for good and achieve long term hair removal results from the comfort of your home
- Remove unwanted hair from ANY body part including legs, arms, face, chin, underarm and brazilian!
- Noticeable hair reduction in as little as 3-4 weeks
- 500K flashes
- 5 intensity levels so you can find the perfect match for your skin type
- 3 easy to use modes including automatic, glide and manual
- Extra long power cord so you can use it comfortably and easily anywhere in your home!
- Ergonomic and lightweight design that fits comfortably into your hands
- HappySkin Gen.2 IPL Hair Removal Handset
- Power Supply
- User Guide
How To Use
Prior to use, make sure your skin is clean, shaved, dry and free from any residues such as powders, creams, make-up, anti-perspirants, deodorants, fake tan etc. Complete a spot test 48 hours prior to completing your first full session.
Using Your IPL Handset:
- Plug the Power Supply into the handset and into a power source. Press the Power/Intensity button to turn on.
- Adjust the intensity level by pressing the Power/Intensity button.The Power/Intensity lights indicate the intensity level selected (1 light for low, 5 for high).
- The handset has a safety sensor and will not flash unless the Light Window is in direct contact with your skin. If direct contact with skin is not made, the Power/Intensity lights will stay illuminated and the handset will not flash.
- To use, place the Light Window flat against the skin.
- When the Power/Intensity lights blink, this indicates that the handset is ready to use and is in contact with the skin. Press the flash button to release one flash.
- For stubborn areas such as areas of skin with thick hair, you may go over the treatment area up to three times per session.
- To power off the handset, press and hold the Power/Intensity button. Remove the power cord from the power source only after the handset has been turned off.
Precautions: IPL is not suitable for blonde, red, grey or white hair. Consult your physician before use if you have any pre-existing skin conditions or health concerns. Do not use if you are or may be pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use on tattoos, birthmarks, warts or metal items such as body piercings. Do not use if your skin type is indicated as unsuitable by the skin tone chart located on the back of the box and inside the user guide.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.