Proactiv's Acne Body Wash helps clear and prevent body acne with 2% salicylic acid.
Salicylic acid and glycolic acid, powerful BHA and AHA exfoliating acids, unclogs pores to prevent buildup
Clears debris, dead skin cells, and oil out of pores which helps treat and prevent clogged pores such as blackheads and whiteheads
Encourages skin to shed dead skin cells, preventing clogged pores and future breakouts
Helps clear and prevent body acne
Formulated with soft, encapsulated vitamin E beads that release upon application
Contains a soothing combination of shea butter, vitamin E, sweet almond oil, and cocoa butter to hydrate and nourish skin while cleansing, ensuring skin is never left feeling stripped or dry
Salicylic Acid (2%) - This acne-fighting BHA gets into your pores and encourages your skin to shed dead skin cells, helping keep your pores unclogged and breakout free. It works hard to clear up acne and prevent new pimples from forming
Glycolic Acid (1%) - An alpha hydroxy acid that helps gently exfoliate, this gentle acid is known for making your skin look and feel more soft, smooth, and radiant
Shea Butter - Known as an all-powerful hydrator, this moisturizing ingredient helps make skin softer and more supple
Vitamin E - This antioxidant nourishes and helps strengthen skin¿s natural moisture barrier
Sweet Almond Oil - An antioxidant that¿s rich in vitamins A and E and omega-3 fatty acids, this natural extract helps soothe and soften while improving skin tone
Cocoa Butter - Deeply nourishing and hydrating, this antioxidant is infused with vitamins K and E to help nourish the skin
Gently massage into dampened skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and then pat dry. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, use every other day instead.
Precautions: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.