Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
kaia naturalsThe Takesumi Bright Brightening Bar With Kojic Acid for Underarm and Body Dark Spots
Online only|Item 2609982
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
The kaia naturals Takesumi Bright Brightening Bar is a safe and gentle way to minimize the appearance of dark spot pigmentation on the underarms and body without toxic or irritating ingredients. Formulated with two clean and effective brightening actives: kojic acid and licorice root extract.
- Minimizes dark spot pigmentation on underarms, knees, elbows and inner thighs, and on dark marks left behind from back or chest acne, insect bites, ingrown hairs and skin irritation
- For speed in underarm brightening results, follow with the takesumi bright niacinamide deodorant
- Can help manage underarm odor when combined with the takesumi bright niacinamide deodorant
- Dermatologist tested and non-irritating
- Kojic acid dipalmitate brightens skin, prevents dark spot formation
- Sea salt manages odor-causing bacteria in the underarms
- Licorice Root Extract: anti-inflammatory and brightening active
- Synthetic fragrances
How To Use
For faster brightening results use the takesumi bright double dose method:
STEP 1: the kojic acid bar
Moisten the bar and apply the lather to affected areas with a soft and gentle cloth or silicone exfoliating brush (fingers can be used if exfoliating has occurred more than twice a week). Massage for 30 seconds to allow the actives to penetrate the area before rinsing off.
STEP 2: niacinamide deodorant
Follow with a generous application of deodorant to clean, dry underarms daily.
This bar may also be used on dark spot pigmentation on arms, elbows, knees, inner thighs and buttocks for effective management of pigmentation in these regions.
Do not use in the vaginal region or to shave underarms. Do not use after shaving. Always shave in the evening and allow your skin to calm before using this product.
Note: The longer the pigmentation has been present the longer it will take to see significant improvement. Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is a result of irritation. Brightening treatments will be unsuccessful until underlying cause of inflammation has been addressed.
Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate and/or Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Kojic Dipalmitate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
*derived from sustainable palm oil
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.
Free gift with purchase
Free gift with purchase
Online Only Free Takesumi Bright The Ingrown Bar with Kaia Naturals purchase (valid thru 12/16/23 or while quantities last)