Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer. Fast drying. No extreme heat. Engineered for different hair types. With 5 styling attachments, including the Flyaway attachment.
- The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is engineered to protect hair from extreme heat damage for fast drying and precision styling.
- Fast drying: The small, powerful Dyson digital motor V9 combined with Air Multiplier technology produces a high-pressure, high-velocity jet of controlled air, for fast drying and precision styling.
- Intelligent heat control: Unlike some others, the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer measures air temperature over 40 times a second, and regulates the heat. This prevents extreme heat damage, to help protect your hair's shine.
- Engineered for different hair types: After rigorously testing different hair types in our laboratories, Dyson has engineered a range of attachments designed to style different types of hair.
- Five attachments to style different hair types.
- Flyaway attachment - Hides flyaways under longer hair for a smooth, shiny finish.*The Flyaway attachment is a 2022 Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award winner.
- Styling concentrator - For precision styling.
- Diffuser - Helps reduce frizz and create defined curls and waves.
- Gentle air attachment - Fast yet gentle styling for fine hair and sensitive scalps.
- Wide-tooth comb - Helps shape and lengthen curly and textured hair as it dries.
- Magnetic attachments: To adjust quickly and easily.
- Cool to touch: With Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool. Even during close-up styling.
- Lightweight and balanced: Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape.
- Acoustically tuned: The powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency.
- Multiple speed and heat settings:
- 3 speed settings - High for fast drying and styling, medium for regular drying, and low for diffusing.
- 4 heat settings - High for fast drying and styling, medium for regular drying, low for cooler drying and diffusing, and a cold shot for constant cold to set your hair after styling.
- Negative ions: Help reduce static in the hair.
- For use on dry and straight[ened] hair.
- Dyson Supersonic
- Flyaway Attachment
- Styling Concentrator
- Gentle Air Attachment
- Wide-Tooth Comb
How To Use
Dyson Flyaway Attachment:
- Engineered using the Coanda effect to hide flyaways with airflow alone; automatically attracts and lifts longer hairs to the front as a second jet pushes flyaways through the section and out of sight.
- The Flyaway Attachment is a finishing tool to hide flyaways on a straighter style for a smooth, shiny finish.
- Attach with curve facing horizontally; simply glide over dry hair with air flow pushing down hair.
- Should be used at the end of your hair styling routine.
Dyson Gentle Air Attachment:
- Engineered to be kinder to fine hair and sensitive scalps.
- Diffuses the air, creating a gentle cooler airflow while still drying air fast.
- To create volume, start with volumizing spray and use attachment close to the roots; shape ends and lock style with a cool shot.
Dyson Wide Tooth Comb Attachment:
- Engineered for curly and textured hair.
- Robust teeth help to lengthen hair as it dries, or create volume and shape.
- Use a smoothing cream throughout hair; part into sections; slowly comb through hair using a cold shot to lock in style.
- To relax curls, comb through hair in small sections.
Dyson styling concentrator:
- High-velocity, focused air that lets you style one section at a time - without worrying about disturbing the rest.
- Rotate the styling concentrator to match the direction you're styling in.
- Use a round brush to guide your hair and create your style.
- Engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your curls. Simulates natural drying to help reduce frizz and improve definition.
- To start, don't comb or brush your hair once washed; you don't want to interrupt your hair's natural curl. Tip: comb it out while you condition and you should be good to go.
- Gather your hair in the diffuser, starting at the tips.
- Very gently push the hair upwards.
- The trick is to move your natural curls as little as possible, so try not to brush or touch your hair and stick to the lowest airflow setting.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.