Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
GiGi Milk & Honee Wax is a gentle soft wax formulated with honey extract to rejuvenate and hydrate and milk extract to soften and soothe the skin.
- Gentle and creamy formula
- Perfectly sized and ideal for eyebrow waxing
- Soft wax formula, which means you'll need an epilating strip to place on the wax to remove it
- Gentle enough for delicate areas
- Ready to use in minutes
- Results last for weeks
- For use with the Mini Honee Warmer 5.0 oz wax warmer
- Honey Extract - Rejuvenates and hydrates
- Milk Extract - Contains essential nutrients to soften and soothe the skin
How To Use
Warmer Set Up:
- Place warmer collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving it to the top of the can, below the lid.
- Remove plastic lid from wax container.
- With warmer collar on, place wax container into the wax warmer.
- Plug warmer into an outlet and turn the switch on the machine to ''ON'' if applicable.
- Set temperature setting to ''H'' (high setting). For soft wax, wait approximately 30-45 minutes for wax to melt to a honey-like consistency. Optional: Close the warmer cover to keep heat in.
- Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to desired temperature. When wax is not in use, make sure to close the warmer cover.
- Test wax temperature by applying wax with wax applicator on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
IMPORTANT: Do not keep setting on ''H'' (high setting) once wax reaches desired consistency. Be certain to turn the warmer off when you're finished using it.
Ready To Wax:
- Make sure hands are clean and sanitized.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- For those extra-sensitive to pain, spray on GiGi Anesthetic Numbing Spray to temporarily numb the skin and let dry. For waxing any part of the face, spray onto cloth, cotton ball or swab and then apply.
- Lightly powder the skin with GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-apply soft wax to newly epilated areas.
After Wax Care:
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
- Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Precautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Use only as directed.
Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Rosinate, Honey (Mel, Miel), Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel), Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe lac, Poudre de lait écrémé), Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,Glycerin, Flavor (Aroma), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).