Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Elizabeth ArdenVitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum
Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules is a dry oil facial serum that visibly diminishes dull skin and fights hyperpigmentation for brighter, more even toned skin
- Brightens skin and improves radiance after one use
- Minimizes the look of dark spots and discoloration
- Fights dull skin and age-accelerating free radicals
- Ceramides strengthen moisture barrier to smooth and lock in hydration
- Good for the Earth: Biodegradable, single-dose capsules using 100% vegetable and mineral-based materials
- Capsule Advantage: Protected from light and air to keep serums powerful and fresh
- Skincare Cocktailing: For additional skin caring benefits, pair with Advanced to NOURISH or with Hyaluronic Acid to PLUMP
- 178X more potent* than traditional Vitamin C
- 100% of women showed a clinical improvement in the appearance of photo damage and skin tone**
- *Based on stability testing of THD Ascorbate vs. L-Ascorbic Acid
- **In a US clinical study of 31 subjects after 8 weeks of use
How To Use
After cleansing skin, gently twist tab around twice and squeeze onto fingertips. Apply to face, neck and décolleté as part of your daily skincare routine, in the morning or at night before moisturizer.
Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Glyceryl Dioleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phytosphingosine, Phytosterols, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sclareolide, Tocopherol, Triolein, Phenoxyethanol.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts.