Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Beekman 1802's Sunshine Lemon Goat Milk Soap is formulated with a microbiome-friendly fragrance and nourishing goat milk to deeply cleanse and hydrate skin.
- Skincare for the body that’s microbiome-friendly
- Formulated with My Z-Biome fragrance technology
- Scented with sparkling citrus notes of Meyer lemon and a splash of lime that sit atop a base of rosemary and jasmine
- Maintains a healthy skin barrier
- Safe for sensitive skin
- 100% vegetable soap base that gets you squeaky-clean - without the squeak
- Triple-milled to last even longer, extending all of the benefits of nourishing goat milk down to the very last lather
- Goat milk boosts skin health with the same pH as human skin, and it's rich in lactic acid, vitamins, and minerals to help renew and strengthen skin
- Goat Milk is rich in skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that transform skin from dry and irritated to healthy, hydrated, and smooth
- 100% Vegetable Base helps prevent that dry, stripped feeling that often comes with cleansing
- Glycerin is a plant-derived humectant that helps to deeply hydrate and prevent moisture loss out of the skin
How To Use
Wet bar and work into a lather. For best results use with a loofah.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract (Kukui Nut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentasodium Pentetate ... and Kindness.