Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Online only|Item 2577219
PIRETTE Soy Candles are hand poured with premium 100% natural slow burning soy wax and features their flagship scent that leaves your space smelling like fresh coconut, surf wax, sunscreen and that sun-washed feeling after a day at the beach.
- Candles are hand-poured with premium soy wax that ensures a sexy, slow burn without getting dirty (and by that we mean the soot and debris)
- Pirette responsibly sourced the soft crackling wooden wick from the Forest Stewardship Council to support sustainability through the Trees of the Future organization
- It just makes scents. Go ahead and light it up, this is paradise
- To ensure an even consistent burn, trim the wick before lighting by tapping off all of the burned part with a pen or tissue covered finger and discard. The wick should be about 1/8" tall
- The Pirette line is in compliance with the most recent IRFA and RIFM global standards and regulations
- Contains 100% natural wax so no toxins are released into the air when burned
- Sustainable soft crackling wood wick
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA.
- PEGs, parabens, paraffin, phthalate, BHT, BHA, sulfates, phosphate and lead
How To Use
After initial burn, trim wicks to ensure an even burn by gently tapping off the burned part of the wick before lighting and discard.
Precautions: BURN WITHIN SIGHT, KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. KEEP AWAY FROM THINGS THAT CAN CATCH FIRE. Container will be hot when candle is lit. Use on heat resistant surface. Avoid drafts. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. To reduce sooting trim wick to 1/8-1/4''. Keep candle free of any foreign objects. If flame gets too large, extinguish and allow candle to cool before handling. Never pick up or move a burning candle. Failure to follow these instructions can result in personal injury and/or property damage. Discontinue use when 1/2'' of wax remains as glass may shatter.
Natural soy wax and fragrances.