Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Eczema HoneySkin-Soothing Cream
Eczema Honey's Skin-Soothing Cream is crafted with a blend of premium natural ingredients such as 1% colloidal oatmeal and organic honey, for their moisturizing and soothing benefits. This restorative cream protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to rashes and eczema.
- Can be applied anywhere on the skin
- Natural solution for those with eczema & sensitive skin
- Premium natural ingredients for effective results
- Safe for all ages & skin types
- Dermatologist tested
- Safe, non-toxic & free of harsh chemicals
- Made in the USA
- 1% Colloidal Oatmeal protects and comforts skin
- Organic honey hydrates, leaving skin soft & radiant
- Almond & organic sunflower oils nourish, soothe & protect skin
- Beeswax richly moisturizes & protects skin
- Organic aloe vera juice boosts hydration to improve skin texture
- Artificial fragrance
How To Use
It can be applied anywhere on the skin. Once the cream melts into the skin, it creates a moisture barrier that guards and conditions skin. Apply as needed.
For Soothing & Cooling: Rub a dime-sized amount into the skin's affected area 1-3 times a day. Add water or the Eczema Honey Body Lotion on top if desired.
For General Skin Care: Gently massage into dry areas of the skin until only a thin protective layer forms without too much excess product.
Additional Uses: Take off makeup with cotton pad. Use as lip balm.
For external use only. Stop use and ask doctor if: condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. When using this product, do not get into eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredient: Colloidal Oatmeal 1.0% (Skin Protectant). Inactive Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Organic Honey, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Beeswax, Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol.
For allergy concerns verify ingredients on packaging prior to use.