Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
hanahana beautyShea Body Butter
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Hanahana Beauty believes that skincare is self care and proudly sources its shea butter directly from the Katariga Cooperative in Ghana. This whipped + fast absorbing formula is made for dry, sensitive + of course, ashy skin. It's the perfect add to your routine!
- This refreshing scent, pairs notes of pineapple with fresh green florals and the soft sweetness of coconut.
- Shea butter is the richest of natural butters due to fatty acid content that helps deliver the ultimate nourishment to your skin.
- Shea butter contains oleic acid, an anti-inflammatory fatty acid that helps visibly calm the look of irritated skin.
- Shea butter contains linoleic acid, which helps to stimulate healthy skin cell turnover.
- Includes jojoba oil, which mimics components of the skin’s sebum/oil structure, as well as helps support a healthy skin barrier for visibly hydrated skin.
- Cannabis sativa oil included for its anti-inflammatory properties to visibly restore the look of dull skin.
- Formula is 100% composed of skin-conditioning emollients.
How To Use
After showering or throughout the day, massage the Bamboo Coconut Shea Body Butter into your skin, for nourished and conditioned skin that keeps you feeling smooth + confident. Reapply as needed.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cocao (Cocoa Seed Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Almond Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Bamboo Coconut Fragrance Oil.