Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Velour LashesPlant Fibre Natural Lash Kit
Online only|Item 2612588
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Simply line, lash, and go! Velour Lashes Plant Fibre Natural Lash Kit includes hemp-derived Plant Fibre Lashes and a beginner-friendly Glue & Go Pen for easy application. Plant Fibre Lashes are fluffy, natural-looking, and lightweight. Plus, they can be used 20+ times.
- Butterfly Effect Plant Fibre Lashes (1 pair) - Natural, flared, criss-cross lashes for a half-lash effect
- Mini Glue & Go Pen - A latex-free, beginner-friendly lash glue
- Natural volume
- Flared shape
- Criss-cross pattern
- Full-length band
- Hemp-derived fibres material
- Recyclable packaging, paperboard box & soy-based ink
- Multi-wear lashes can be worn 25+ times
- Adhesive dries clear - no eyeliner skills are needed
- Quick-drying, perfect for on-the-go
- Contains plant-derived green tea, aloe vera & vitamin E extracts
- Dermatologist tested, gentle formula
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
- Vegan & cruelty-free
How To Use
Before each use, shake the Glue & Go Pen in a horizontal direction. When you're not using it, ensure you close the lid tightly to keep the formula from drying out. Room temperature preferred for storage.
Prepare Your Lashes:
- Feel free to apply your makeup as usual! Velour Lashes suggests curling your lashes and applying a light coat of mascara to support the lashes throughout the day.
- Gently remove lashes from the tray. Toggle the band back and forth to ensure the lash isn't stiff for application.
STEP 1: Measure and trim the false lash to fit your natural lash line. Ensure to trim from the outer corner, not the inner.
STEP 2: Shake pen well before use. Apply adhesive directly onto your natural lash line, from inner to outer corner. Pro Tip: Glue & Go dries down pretty quickly, so we recommend doing this on one eye at a time.
STEP 3: Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible and adjust as necessary. Repeat steps on the other eye.
To Remove: Gently remove lashes by peeling from the outer to inner corner of your eye. Keep your lashes in the box while not being worn to ensure 20+ wears. The Glue & Go Pen can be removed with makeup remover (cleansing balm, micellar water or Velour's Lash Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover - sold separately).
Care Instructions: Gently remove lashes from box from one corner to the other - do not force. Keep lashes safe in box when not being worn for 20+ uses.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed. Do not apply to damaged or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, immediately rinse with lukewarm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Glue & Go Pen: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.