Wear it loud with Manic Panic's Pink Warrior Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Pink Warrior is a cool-toned medium neon pink hair dye that glows vibrantly under black light when dyed on the lightest level 10 blonde hair. For deeper pink hues, it can also be used on virgin, unbleached hair.
World-famous formula is highly pigmented & completely odorless
100% vegan & cruelty-free
$2 of each sale is donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation
1. SHAMPOO Wash the hair thoroughly using a deep cleansing shampoo. Rinse completely to remove all residues. There is no need to condition, Manic Panic Hair Color is moisturizing acting as a conditioner and will hydrate the hair as it processes. Blow dry completely before applying color.
2. PROTECT Wear protective coloring gloves for application. Apply petroleum jelly around the hairline and ears to prevent color from temporarily staining the skin.
3. APPLY COLOR TO DRY HAIR Empty your desired amount of color into a plastic bowl. With the aid of a tint brush or a gloved hand, apply color beginning from the roots to the ends of the hair. Be sure to apply evenly to the hair strands.
4. COMB THROUGH HAIR UNTIL FORMULA BECOMES FROTHY This indicates that it has been thoroughly distributed.
5. PROCESS Leave the color on hair for at least 30 minutes. Results vary from person-to-person, which is why a test strip is always recommended prior to the full coloring process. For resistant hair, it is advised to place a plastic cap on the hair, and leave on for 45 minutes or longer. Applying heat from a blow dryer for 5-10 minutes will intensify color by helping to open the cuticle of the hair shaft. This will allow Manic Panic hair color to absorb better and last longer.
6. RINSE Thoroughly rinse the hair in cool water away from face until the water runs clear. Condition if needed.
Avoid eye contact, always wear protective gloves. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. May temporarily stain skin. May stain blonde or porous hair. May permanently stain clothes and other materials. Do not apply if the scalp is damaged or sensitive. Can cause allergic reaction. Always do a preliminary patch and strand test.