Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Peter Thomas RothMax Clear Invisible Priming Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Peter Thomas Roth's Max Clear Invisible Priming Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 is for all skin types and helps improve the look of uneven texture and tone.
- Invisible SPF 45 sunscreen gel dries like a blurring primer
- Creates a soft-focus finish for flawless makeup application
- Provides smoothing hydration
- Formulated with Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Bisabolol
- Free of Oxybenzone and Octinoxate
- Broad Spectrum SPF 45 - Water-resistant sunscreens help protect skin from aging UVA/UVB rays
- Vitamin E and Shea Butter - Hydrate and help smooth the look of uneven texture
- Bisabolol - Addresses uneven tone while helping to soothe skin's appearance
How To Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. For external use only.
Active: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%
Inactive: Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Triheptanoin, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C9-12 Alkane, Dilinoleic Acid/Butanediol Copolymer, Silica Silylate, Tribehenin, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyphenylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Ethylcellulose, Water/Aqua/Eau, Castor Oil/IPDI Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.