Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Beautycounter's clinically proven Glow First Priming Serum is a makeup-extending gel-serum for hydrated, plumper-looking skin and a luminous finish.
- A double-duty essential: Instantly hydrates and preps skin for the perfect canvas for long-lasting makeup, while helping to provide pollution defense from skin-drying environmental aggressors for your best-looking complexion with each use.
- Powerful skin care: Jojoba bubbles and tripeptides Instantly deliver hydration to skin for a plumper-looking, smooth surface.
- Responsible sourcing and sustainable packaging: This is A feel-good glow, thanks to responsibly sourced mica and recyclable glass bottle packaging.
- EWG Verified
- Microdroplet technology: Approximately 4,000 encapsulated jojoba ester bubbles suspended in a tripeptide-infused gel-serum. Designed to burst on application to provide fresh hydration and optimal smoothing benefits.
- Jojoba esters: Known to mimic skin's natural oils, they promote moisturization for an even complexion - without feeling heavy or greasy.
- Tripeptides: Help provide pollution defense from skin-drying environmental aggressors. Clinically shown to help brighten and even skin tone, boost skin elasticity, and minimize the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Biopolymer: A natural film-former derived from red algae and tara gum that helps smooth the skin's surface and improve makeup wear.
- Responsibly sourced mica: Mica is an ingredient that's widely used in cosmetics to create the shimmery glow we all know and love. But the mica industry can come with some serious transparency issues. To date, Beautycounter audited 100% of their trusted mica suppliers in person.
- Clinically proven to*:
- Increase skin's luminosity & radiance
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots
- Improve skin texture
- Improve foundation wear for 12 hours
- Immediate results**:
- 97% experienced brighter, less tired-looking skin
- 100% said skin feels prepped for even foundation + makeup application
- 100% experienced hydrated, nourished, plumper-looking skin
- 100% experienced softer and smoother-feeling skin
- After two weeks***:
- 97% said skin looked more radiant, luminous, and glowing
- 97% felt skin looked plumper and more hydrated
- After four weeks****:
- 94% felt skin was softer and smoother with minimized appearance of pores
- 91% said skin was visibly tighter and smoother
- *Based on a 32-subject clinical study after 4 weeks of use
- **Based on a 32-subject consumer perception study immediately after use
- ***Based on a 32-subject consumer perception study after 2 weeks of use
- ****Based on a 32-subject consumer perception study after 4 weeks of use
How To Use
After completing your skin-care routine, dispense one to two pumps onto fingertips and massage onto skin. Once absorbed, apply makeup as usual. Can also be worn alone for a glowing complexion.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Castor Oil/IPDI Copolymer, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Mica, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.