Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Velour LashesFlower Power Plant Fibre Full False Lashes
Online only|Item 2612593
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Velour Lashes Flower Power Plant Fibre Full False Lashes are the life of the party! She's lightly clustered, has balanced volume and elongates the eyes with her flared shape. Entirely plant-based, these vegan and cruelty-free lashes can be reused 20+ times.
- Flare shape
- Full volume
- Criss-cross, clustered pattern
- 11-15mm length
- Full-length band
- Hemp-derived fibres materials
- Recyclable packaging, with paperboard box & soy-based ink
- Multi-wear lashes can be worn 20+ times
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
- Vegan & cruelty-free
How To Use
Step 1: Measure and trim to fit your natural lash line.
- Option A: Using Velour Lash Adhesive (sold separately): Apply a thin layer to the lash band and wait 30 seconds. The formula actually turns from white to a blue sheen so you'll know it's ready to apply.
- Option B: Using Velour Lash & Go Eyeliner (sold separately): Starting with one eye, apply from inner to outer corner of the lash line. Apply the false lash while the eyeliner is still wet.
- Option C: Using the Velour Glue & Go Pen (sold separately): Apply the Velour Glue & Go Pen directly onto your natural lash line, from inner to outer corner.
Pro Tip: Lash & Go and Glue & Go dry down pretty quickly, so Velour Lashes recommends doing this on one eye at a time.
Step 3: Place along your lash line and adjust as necessary. Repeat steps on other eye.
To Remove: Gently remove lashes by peeling from the outer to inner corner of your eye. Keep your lashes in the box while not being worn to ensure 20+ wears.
Care Instructions: Gently remove lashes from box from one corner to the other - do not force. Keep lashes safe in box when not being worn for 20+ uses.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.