Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
BOKACoco Ginger Nano-Hydroxyapatite (n-Ha) Natural Toothpaste
Boka Coco Ginger Nano-Hydroxyapatite (n-Ha) Natural Toothpaste for remineralizing, whitening, and is fluoride-free.
- Boka: Oral care is the foundation of health, but the industry hasn't been treating it that way. Boka pairs the best ingredients nature and modern science have to offer to clean your mouth and nourish your body
- Like their signature Ela Mint paste, Coco Ginger is an extension of the first natural paste powered by modern science. It trades fluoride for nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha)
- n-Ha makes up the primary foundation of teeth and bones, meaning it's naturally restorative and assists in improving your overall tooth enamel health
- Teeth Whitening
- Coco Ginger, has a subtle coconut flavor paired with ginger with notes of chamomile flower
- n-Ha is 100% biocompatible
- Fluoride, Sulfates, Parabens, Artificial Flavors
How To Use
Brush teeth at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist.
Glycerin, Water, Hydrated Silica, Erythritol*, Silica, Natural Flavors (Coconut and Ginger), Hydroxyapatite (nano), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract Powder, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate.